Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search across all library resources
How to Search for Printed Books
Type a search term in the box above.
Some links to veterinary keywords are below.
Refine the search results (left side of page) by selecting Books and the Campus.
Books in this subject can generally be found in the call number ranges:
- SF1-1100 Animal Culture
- SF94.5-99 Animal nutrition
- SF170-180 Working animals
- SF191-275 Cattle
- SF277-360.4 Horses
- SF409 Small animal culture
- SF411-459 Pets
- 421-440.2 Dogs
- 441-450 Cats
- 451-455 Rabbits
- 445.458.83 Fishes. Aquariums
- SF461-473 Birds
- SF600-1100 Veterinary Medicine
Borrow from Other SC Libraries
Borrow from other SC Libraries through PASCAL Delivers.
1) Search Pascal Libraries for an available book.
2) Click Request It
- Choose Trident Technical College as your affiliation.
- You will be prompted to enter your name and ID.
- Choose Berkeley, Mt. Pleasant, Thornley (formerly Main) or Palmer Campus as your pickup location.
3) Once the book arrives at the the campus you've chosen, you will be notified that it is available.
4) Return borrowed books by the due date.
5) Borrowed items can be returned to any of the four campuses: Berkeley, Mount Pleasant, Thornley, or Palmer.