Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing from the eBooks
Saving eBook Pages for Printing or Emailing
Up to 100 pages of an eBook can be saved for printing or emailing per user as a PDF file from within the eBook Full Text viewer.
Note: The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.
To save eBooks pages as a PDF:
Open the eBook in the eBook Full Text viewer.
Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the Save Pages in the tools menu above.
The Save Pages to PDF menu is displayed.
Select to include in the PDF:
- Current Page: Save only the page you are viewing.
- Current Page and the next XX pages: Enter the number of pages (up to 60) in the field provided.
- This Section: Select to save the entire section or chapter of the eBook. (If available to select)
- Save PDF: To save the selected pages to your computer.
- Send as an E-mail: To e-mail the selected pages as a PDF file to yourself.
- Open the saved PDF and use the Adobe Print function to print out your saved pages.
Note: eBook pages saved as a PDF can be transferred to, and read on eReader devices such as the Nook or Kindle. Consult your device's user manual for instructions on how to manually transfer files to the device.