Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
JoVE Core Biology
JoVE Core series brings biology to life through over 300 concise and easy-to-understand animated video lessons that explain key concepts in biology, plus more than 150 scientist-in-action videos that show actual research experiments conducted in today’s laboratories.
Embed in D2L
Instructions on how to embed JoVE videos into D2L.
To access JoVE (Core Biology) or any other TTC Database from off campus, you will need your TTC login credential. Your username is your TTC email address and password. If you have any questions or problems, Ask-A-Librarian!
JOVE (Science Education Collection)
To add videos from the JoVE database from within the D2L:
- Click on Content in your D2L course shell.
- Select a module to place the video.
- Click the Existing Activities button.
- Scroll to JoVE.
- Choose Science Education from the options.
- Under Field of Study, scroll down to the section labeled Jove Core.
- We only subscribe to this core collection.
- Select a video by clicking on the blue title.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Submit to embed the video.