ACCESSING LIBRARY RESOURCES
- When accessing Library resources, you will be prompted to enter your TTC email address and TTC password.
- ITEM IN USE: Some of the library books linked on this page allow for one user at a time.
- Below the link it says Library: One User (students should log out when done)
- DO NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO READ.
- If you click the link and it says "Item in Use" or "Item Unavailable" - close the tab and check back in a few minutes.
- Make sure to log out of the book as soon as you are done to make it available to another student.
ACCESSING ONLINE NEWS OR MAGAZINE SITES
- When accessing online news or magazine sites, you may need to clear the cache in your web browser if you have opened an article a number of times and it becomes blocked. Many news sites have a limited number of article views. You can also try opening it in a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge)