Electronic books (Ebooks) are a wonderful resource for your academic assignments. They are BOOKS. Not online sources. There are three common ways to locate Ebooks in the TTC library system.
- Conduct a standard catalog search. Limit your results to "Avaliable Online". To access all online titles, in your catalog search request titles from TTC & PASCAL (Our statewide shared collection of 55 SC college libraries).
- Use our Online Databases, specifically the ProQuest Ebook Central database and the EBSCO Ebook Collection. (A-Z database page).
Note: In most cases, you will be requested to submit your TTC username and password to access the Ebook.
SEARCH TIPS :
- Search for a specific Artist by Name.
- Search for a specific Period of Art.
- Use the Advanced Search feature, if possible, to narrow down the number of results and to retrieve more relevant results.