Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Borrow from Other SC Libraries
Borrow from other SC Libraries through PASCAL Delivers.
1) Search Pascal Libraries for an available book.
2) Click Request It
- You will be prompted to enter your name and ID.
- Choose Trident Technical College as your affiliation.
- Choose Main Campus, Berkeley Campus, or Palmer Campus as your pickup location.
3) Once the book arrives at the the campus you've chosen, you will be notified that it is available.
4) Return borrowed books by the due date.
5) Borrowed items can be returned to any of the four campuses: Mount Pleasant, Palmer, Main or Berkeley.
Borrowing Books from Other Libraries
Find Ebooks -- 24/7 Access
Ebooks are digital books that are available 24/7 from any computer with internet access.
Looking for background information on a topic? Search Credo Reference, a huge online reference collection.
Looking for books on a topic? Search these ebook collections to find thousands of full-text scholarly publications on a wide range of topics.
|Contact the library if you need help.