Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Borrow from Other SC Libraries
Borrow from other SC Libraries through PASCAL Delivers.
1) Search the TTC Libraries for an available book.
2) If a book is not available at TTC, select PASCAL Delivers from the dropdown menu on the right of the search bar.
3) Select a book title and sign in.
4) Click the Request via PASCAL Delivers button.
5) Choose a Campus for your pickup location.
6) Once the book arrives at the the campus you've chosen, you will be notified via email that it is available.
7) Borrowed items can be returned to any TTC Campus.
Borrowing Books from Other SC Libraries
Find Ebooks -- 24/7 Access
Ebooks are digital books that are available 24/7 from any computer with internet access.
Looking for background information on a topic? Search Credo Reference, a huge online reference collection.
Looking for books on a topic? Search these ebook collections to find thousands of full-text scholarly publications on a wide range of topics.
|Contact the library if you need help.